14 Weeks

Monday, May 28, 2012

I missed 13 weeks! :( We were in Seaside, Fl and I didn't have a computer.

14 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 14 weeks

Total weight gain: 4 lbs ( I think it's still the same)

Maternity clothes: I am still wearing my normal clothes. I did buy 2 maternity tops, but they look silly on right now.

Gender: Sill thinking BOY!

Movement: none

Sleep: Sleep has been good. As soon as my head hits the pillow I fall asleep.

Cravings: shaved ice, weird I know.

Highlight of the week: Spending 4 wonderful days in Seaside, Fl with friends and family. Also, it was my first time wearing a bikini while pregnant. It was so funny to me!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful darling! What do u say about following each other? Kisses from Romania!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger