How we found out and all the good stuff in between!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

We had been trying for just a few months starting in December. Wes and I were ready for a baby, but in no hurry. February came and I was having some weird symptoms and I decided to take a test on the day I was suppose to get my period. Wes got in the shower and I quickly went into the bathroom and tested on a stick. A very faint line appeared and I assumed that maybe it meant nothing, so I ran into the other bathroom where Wes was taking a shower and showed him. He too saw a 2nd line. We were in disbelief and couldn't wait to call the doctor the next day to confirm. I went to sleep that night thinking all things baby and first thing in the morning I called the doctor to see if I could come in for a blood test asap. I did and it was a big fat YES on my blood test! The next few weeks went by dreadfully slow until I got to my 8 week appointment and got see the heart beat the first time. Then on May 14 I got to see the baby again when I was 12 weeks and it completely looked like a baby! We could see our baby move and squirm like a perfect little angel! We are thrilled and can't wait to welcome out little nugget in the Fall.

4 weeks (right when we found out) Goodbye flat stomach!

12 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 12 weeks

Total weight gain: 4 lbs

Maternity clothes: I am still wearing the same clothes, but more blousy tops.

Gender: We both think BOY!

Movement: nada

Sleep: I'm still exausted, so going to bed early is easy

Cravings: fruit and orange juice

Highlight of the week: Hearing the heartbeat and seeing our little one bounce around on the sonogram.

1 comment:

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger