15 Weeks

Monday, June 11, 2012

15 Weeks




(This is when my mom wouldn't stop taking pictures and I was saying stop, hahah she was taking her job a little too serious!)


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 15 weeks

Total weight gain: 6 lbs This might not be accurate, because I am weighing myself on my scale and I'm sure the doctor's office's are different.

Maternity clothes: I am wearing normal clothes, but I do have my new belly band on in this picture. That's why my tank top looks a little bunchy. I love it and it really helps with my pants. I did buy some maternity leggings which are so comfy!

Gender: Sill thinking BOY! My hubby has thought boy all along! I even had my first dream about baby and it was that he was a boy! We find out in one week!  I can hardly contain my excitement!

Movement: none (I acutually did think I felt something, but I can't be for sure!)

Sleep: Sleep has been meh! I hate sleeping on my side.

Cravings: extra dark chocolate gelato, my new obsession.

Highlight of the week: I have been back home in K.C. the past 10 days with family. I had so much fun and my family spoiled me so much! I love them. I also have some exciting news to share in addition to the gender news. I will be back with that soon!


2 comments:

  1. You are so adorable and how FUN that you are moving back to KC! I would love to meet you! email me mel.knopke@gmail.com We also have a group of KC bloggers that meet up every month. I am yet to go, but we have some fun stuff planned for JUne and JUly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a cute bump!! congrats.

    http://thelouloublog.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger