17 weeks

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

17 weeks
(Sorry for all the moving boxes, we are packing machines! Oh and Roman just always has to get in the picture! haha)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 17 weeks

Total weight gain: 5 lbs. I thought I had gained so much more, but I guess not. My doctor said I need to gain 5 more by 20 weeks. I don't think I will have a problem with that.

Maternity clothes: maxi dresses all the time. They are sooooo comfy.

Gender: We actually found out on Monday what we are having and could not be more thrilled! The baby is very healthy and doing great. I can't say yet because we are revealing it at our gender reveal party the 30th.

Movement: maybe a little, but I can't be for certain.

Sleep: sleep has been okay, my leg keeps hurting each night since I have to sleep on my side.

Cravings: watermelon

Symptoms: I'm feeling good, although I have been having a little bit of sickness in the morning. No throwing up, just feeling a little nauseous.

Highlight of the week: Finding out the gender and seeing our sweet peanut on a sonogram again. It had been way to long. This time they recorded it for us on a DVD. We can't wait to meet you peanut! You are so loved already!






3 comments:

  1. Dying to know what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise I will update the blog after the party!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger