a little late...16 weeks

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

16 weeks

this picture is really dark...sorry about that

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 16 weeks

Total weight gain: ? I'm going to the doctor next week, so we shall see.

Maternity clothes:lots of dresses.

Gender: Boy

Movement: come on baby...kick!

Sleep: sleeping good, I have started to put a pillow between my legs which helps.

Cravings: Orange juice and that's about it. I still haven't hit that point where I am hungry all the time.

Highlight of the week: We are officially moving back to Kansas City! We couldn't be more thrilled! Can't wait to have this baby near all of our family. We will miss Dallas, but there is nothing like home sweet home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger