22 Weeks

Sunday, July 29, 2012



Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 22 weeks

Total weight gain: I actually saw the nurse practitioner this week and she said I gained 16 lbs! Whoaaa.

Maternity clothes: skirts that have elastic on them and dresses. It's so stinkin hot out!

Gender: GIRL!!!!!

Movement: yes. Not constantly, but I do feel her through out the day. I love when her little movements come along.

Sleep: good. The only thing that keeps bothering me is that I keep waking up on my back. 

Cravings: I don't have any specific cravings yet. I am still waiting until that happens. I do want ice cream almost every night.

Symptoms: a little indegestion and I am starting to be hungry all the time. 

Highlight of the week: I got to travel with my hubby to Denver Colorado while he worked. When he was in meetings I just relaxed and walked around Downtown. It was so nice to get away.

**I am hoping to upload pictures tonight!  I know these posts are pretty blah without any pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger