23 Weeks

Friday, August 3, 2012


Pregnancy Highlights:



Total weight gain: I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the nurse said I gained 2 lbs. I think I am ranging between 16-18lbs. I still feel like I look small, but doctor said I am right on track and probably won't carry huge throughout my pregnancy. 

Maternity clothes: dresses, yoga pants, and maternity jeans.

Gender: GIRL!!!!!

Movement: yes. I feel like her movement is been picking up more at night and getting stronger. I love feeling her move! 

Sleep: okay...

Cravings: sweets all the time which I know is so bad! Especially with my glucose test coming up in 4 weeks! 

Symptoms: round ligment pain! I have only had 2 or 3 times, but I don't like it!

Highlight of the week: Getting to hear little girls strong heartbeat yesterday.

**I know I said I was going to upload pictures last time and I haven't. Well we haven't moved yet and it turns out that I can only put my camera disk card in my printer to upload pictures. I do have lots to share, but its going to have to wait about 2 more weeks. We close on our house next week and then we are giving the sellers a few days to move out. I am anxiously waitint to move in, because we have so much to do. Here is a list of just a few:

*Decorate little girl's room ( I promise to share her name soon) 
*put new countertops and cabinets in kitchen
*get entire house cleaned
*paint all walls and wood work
*put up crown molding
*do closet remodel



See how much we have to do! Can't wait for it all to come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger