24 Weeks

Sunday, August 12, 2012


Pregnancy Highlights:


(gross picture)



(This is not the best quality picture, but it will have to do until we get our printer hooked up and I can upload pics.)

How far along: 24 weeks

Total weight gain: I'm guessing 15-18lbs. I won't know until me next appointment and that's not until August 30th. 

Maternity clothes: maternity tops and jeans. Dresses.

Gender: girly girl

Movement: yes. I usually feel her in the morning and at night.

Sleep: horrible. My tailbone is killing me for some reason

Cravings: cereal, milk, and cheese.

Symptoms: Awful indigestion and back pain

Highlight of the week: Closing on our house! We are so excited to move in this week.

1 comment:

  1. Love the maxi dress on you in your photo! What a cute way to show off your bump.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger