25 Weeks

Monday, August 20, 2012

How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain: ? I will know next Thursday!

Maternity clothes: I have been pretty much living in workout clothes, becasue we have been moving all week.

Gender: girly girl

Movement: yes. Her kicks are getting stronger!

Sleep: okay.

Cravings: Dairy queen dipped cones.

Symptoms: nothing really this week.

Highlight of the week: Getting her crib in and changing table. Here's a pic of it below.



Both are from the emelia collection from Restoration Hardware Baby and Child. I absolutely love their stuff. I got aged white, but it also comes in a really prety french grey. The changing table also comes with a topper, it's just not pictured above. I couldn't be happier with the quality. The bed actually switches to a toddler bed when she gets older. I can't wait to post pictures of the room once it's all done.

*We get internet at our new house next Monday, so I will finailly be able to upload pictures! Whoo Hoo. It's been a long time coming. Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger