27 weeks

Wednesday, August 29, 2012



How far along: 27 weeks

Total weight gain: I find out tomorrow.

Maternity clothes: long skirts and maternity tops.

Gender: girl

Movement: yes. 

Sleep: okay. I absolutely hate sleeping on my side. I can't wait to sleep on my back again.

Cravings: anything. I have been so hungry this week. I go for my glucose test tomorrow. Praying that I pass and I hope the drink isn't as awful as most people say it is. It kind of looks like orange gartorade.

Symptoms: backaches and horrible horrible heartburn! I mean I woke up last night thinking I was going to throw up it was burning so much.

Highlight of the week: My cousin Sean coming to visit from Pittsburgh, PA. Our house is finally coming together too. There is still a lot to do to say the least, but I am happy we will have a working kitchen by Friday. Also, I can't wait for my Dr.'s appointment tomorrow to hear sweet girls heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger