Planners, calendars, and more

Friday, August 17, 2012

Have you heard about this company? Papercoterie? I heard about it through a friend and had to check it out when she told me they had planners half the price of the Erin Condren planner everyone talks about. Don't get me wrong I love my Erin Condren planner as long as I have a discount code to buy one. The one from Papercoterie are very similar in the sense you can personalize the cover. Not only are their planners great, but they have great calendars and photo books that you can personalize with your own photos. I haven't ordered anything, but was wondering if any of you have from this company and if so did you like their stuff?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger