Things for me and baby

Monday, August 6, 2012




I haven't really bought any clothes for baby, so when I was shopping online for some more maternity staples I though I would pick up a few new born outfits. Everyone keeps telling me that babies live in onesies for the first few months and not spend tons of money on frilly outfits just yet. I love these two. The first outfit is from old navy and the other from gap. They are so girly and sweet.





I just realized how much I need some more matrnity staples. I keep trying to get away with my normal clothes, but my jeans are so uncomfortable. I only have one pair of maternity jeans right now and they are Citizens. They are so comfy, but I know I need another pair with fall coming up. These gap jeans have gotten rave reveiws so I ordered a pair. I also ordered this little dress and a pair of charcoal grey leggings from Old Navy.


Happy Monday! Oh and I am so excited, we close on our house finially this Wednesday! We won't be able to move in until next Thursday, but I am happy everything is moving along! 

1 comment:

  1. my mom bought our little girl that adorable old navy onesie too! it is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger