29 weeks

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

(instead of the weekly picture, here's one from my first baby shower)


How far along: 29 weeks

Total weight gain: I think I'm around 25-27 lbs still.

Maternity clothes: a little bit of everything. Now that the weather is getting cooler, I have been wearing sweaters with tights.

Gender: girl

Movement: Little girl has been having the hiccups a ton lately. I even got to see her have them on the sonogram this week.

Sleep: still not fun. I'm starting to wake up all through the night.

Cravings: chocolate ice cream and bagels.

Symptoms:Heartburn still and other then that I'm feeling great.

Highlight of the week: See baby girl on the sonogram. She's getting so big. The doctor says she's around 3 1/2 lbs now. I just can't believe how soon she's going to be here. I still have so much to do! I also had my first baby shower this week in Dallas. My 2 friends had the sweetest shower for me. It was so great to be back in Dallas and spend time with  great friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger