30 weeks and 2nd Baby Shower

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

How far along: 30 weeks

Total weight gain: I am writing this as I am 31 weeks and 2 days. I went to the doctor yesterday and I think I have gained 35 lbs!

Maternity clothes: anything comfy, I am getting so sick of my clothes.

Gender: girl

Movement: Lots of rolls

Sleep: I have a love/hate relationship with sleep. I keep waking up tossing and turning because of aching hips.

Cravings: nothing really in particular.

Symptoms: felling great. A little bit of a neck and back ache every once in a while

Highlight of the week: My baby shower with my family and friends. My sister in law's, mother in law, and grandma in law hosted the cutest tea themed shower for me. Every one was so wonderful and so generous!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger