Home Sweet Home

Thursday, September 13, 2012

In July my hubby and I made a big move back to Kansas City to Dallas. We were so sad to leave Dallas, because we had been there so long and really made it our home. But we knew once we became pregnant that Kansas City (where are family is) is where we needed to  be. I was so excited to be home, but also nervous about finding a house that we could make a home for the next several years. As soon as we got back to K.C. we got a realtor and probably looked at over 30 houses. The last house we looked at Wes and I actually found on our own. It was in the most perfect neighborhood surrounded by parks, local shopping, and tons of trees. Location has always been our number 1 requirement when looking for a house and we found it with this house. The house is about 50 years old and only has had 2 owners which says a lot to me. I knew when we bought this house I wanted to redo a few things like the kitchen and painting. After 3 weeks we are almost done with all the redos, but there are still things I would like to do down the road. Here are some pictures of the progress, none are the finished pictures. I will post those later.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger