28 Weeks

Monday, September 10, 2012




 I love how our dog Roman is right behind me in this picture. It looks like my belly is knocking his head out of the way!

How far along: 28 weeks

Total weight gain: last time I went, the nurse said I gained 25lbs!! Whoaa! I was a little upset, because I thought that would be what I gained the whole pregnancy. 

Maternity clothes: mostly maternity tops, leggings, and workout clothes.

Gender: girl

Movement: yes. She has been doing rolls in there. 

Sleep: blah! I keep tossing and turning all night.

Cravings: pancakes and cereal.

Symptoms: backaches still and my neck has been hurting. Heartburn has gotten a little better this week.

Highlight of the week: I failed my first glucose test, so my doctor said I needed to do the 3 hour one. I was so nervous about not passing it and going to a 3 hour test was awful. Thankfully the next day I got a call from doctor's office saying that I did not have GD. It was a huge weight lifted from my shoulders! 

Dear little one- I am so excited for this upcoming week. I not only get to see you again on our sonogram Tuesday, but my Dallas friends are throwing you your first baby shower this weekend. Your invitations are beautiful and I can't wait to see all my sweet friends in Dallas. Everyone is getting so excited to meet you little darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger