Wednesday, September 5, 2012


So obviously you can tell I am pregnant with most of things that I am loving. haha.

During this pregnancy I have vowed not to have any caffeine and have been doing pretty darn good at it too! I get sick of plain old water so I love have La Croix's all of the time. The berry and lime flavor are my favorite.

My mom bought me this adorable banner from Pottery Barn. As soon as I get my camera pictures uploaded I will show you where I put it in my new house.
This stuff is amazing. I found it on honeybee blog. She recommended subbing oil and eggs for a container of unsweetened applesauce. They were so good.

This are just amazing! I don't feel as bad eating a whole bag either. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger