33 Weeks

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Roman always sneaks in there!

How far along: 33 weeks (I'm getting huge!)

Total weight gain: 35 lbs. :( My doctor said this was perfect, because I was a little underweight for my height before I became pregnant.

Maternity clothes: Well I'm glad It's getting cold out, because I basically pair any of my long sleeve shirts with leggings. My go-to!

Gender: girl

Movement: yes morning and night!  She is officially head down.

Sleep: horrible. I wake up atleast 3-4 times to go to the bathroom.

Cravings: oatmeal and orange juice.

Symptoms: I have been extremely thirsty, especially at night. I still have heartburn.

Highlight of the week: Seeing little girl on the sonogram. She was hiccuping and practicing breathing. Only 6 1/2 more weeks to go! I can't wait to meet her!


3 comments:

  1. Don't you worry about gaining weight little miss Ashley - you are gorgeous! And I am in love with that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger