37 Weeks

Tuesday, November 13, 2012


Yes, those are Christmas decorations. I promised I would get the house decorated, before she arrives. I know I won't have any time once she gets here. Tonight we are putting up the tree. I will post pics once the house is done.



How far along: 37 weeks (This was supposed be posted last week, I am now 38 weeks and 2 days) I am so bad about posting on time

Total weight gain: 40 lbs. still the same

Maternity clothes: sweaters and leggings. Nothing fits and I didn't buy many maternity items at all, because I think it's such a waste, so leggings are my choice outfit!

Gender: girl

Movement: yes, lots of rolling

Sleep: I can't wait to sleep on my back again!

Cravings: pudding made with almond milk. It's my new obsession I found at whole foods. Also, I love anything super extra dark chocolate. Notice a trend here??

Symptoms: no symptoms this week.

Highlight of the week: Seeing baby again! I am so anxious to meet this little nugget, I can't stand it.

4 comments:

  1. yayyy! You are almost there! AFter that baby arrives, let's go for a drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you are so cute - love that you are blogging about your pregnancy. Can't wait to keep following along.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie-I would love that! I think I lost your card you gave me, so once everything gets settled down around here. I will send you and email and we can set something up! Would love some great mommy advice and to get out of the house!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger