My favorite black friday dealios!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Ours was wonderful. I was hoping a little someone would have had made their appearance by now, but she must be content chilling in my belly as long as possible.

Any who...My 2 favorite black Friday deals were from Solly Baby and Mrs. Meyers surprisingly. My friend from Dallas texted me these great deals, and I just couldn't pass them up.

Mrs. Meyers was having free shipping and still is until Monday. They never have free shipping so this was something I wanted to make sure I ordered, because I love Mrs. Meyers products.
I picked this for me.


I scooped up these for X-mas gifts. It comes in a set of 8! I know some people that would love receiving this!


I needed a carrier for little one once she gets here, and they had theses for $50 instead of $80! What a great deal. Although the deal is over now, they are still offering buy one get one half off today, so hurry up and go over if you need something like this for your baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger