Easter baskets and such...

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Easter has been one holiday that I have been so excited to celebrate with Scarlett this year. Even though she will be too itty bitty for Easter egg hunts and candy, I am happy to spend such a special day together. Going to church and a big brunch with family. Although she won't be participating in the Easter festivities this year, doesn't mean she won't be receiving a Easter bucket full of clothes and toys and wearing her Easter best!

I ordered this adorable Easter bucket from Etsy Two sisters Designs. This bucket will be perfect for Easter egg hunts for years to come. My mom got her a more traditional Easter basket from Pottery Barn, so I thought I would do something fun and practical.


Here are some things that I have been collecting for her basket. Hat and swimsuit from gap.


I'm still on the hunt for a Easter dress. Here's some that I'm considering.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger