Friday Randoms

Friday, February 15, 2013

I love not having anything planned for the weekend. I think we are going to do some lounging and house stuff. We still need to hang Scarlett's curtains in her room and some pictures. We love procrastinating!

I can't wait to spend all weekend with these two! They are the best!

Made these from my new favorite blog Delighted Momma and these:

 Also, I had to add these pics of my silly dogs. My hubby made a fire the other night and our dog Roman couldn't get close enough. We also went on a walk when it was nice out last week and Louie loved his new way to walk! 



1 comment:

  1. You have such a beautiful family and I am so happy to eat you liked those recipes! :) Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger