What's been going on...

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lately my days have been busy taking car of my love bug which involves lots of time at home. We moved into our house in September and have been slowly doing updates and getting new home stuff. Next we are redoing our master bathroom. I am so excited! Our house here has more space then our one in Dallas so it needed to be filled with some more furniture. We recently purchased a few items from Pottery Barn. I love that place! Fun fact: The first free standing Pottery Barn is here in Kansas City. We got this mirror and console table below. I really Love the mirror!





Now back to playing all day! Also it was my Birthday yesterday and my cousin made the yummiest prettiest birthday cake! If you are in the K.C. area looking for yummy cake creations contact me. Her business is Sweet Crayvings.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger