Urban Table

Monday, March 4, 2013




Ever since moving from Dallas back to K.C. I have been missing all the cool unique restaurants that Dallas had to offer. I was so happy when I came back that a new restaurant owner opened a trendy fresh venue. Urban Table offers a range of yummy salads and sandwich's that taste delicious. The atmosphere is great too, especially when it's nice out and they have all the windows open. This restaurant owner has several different types of venues in K.C., but this one happens to be my favorite. So if you are ever in the area you must try Urban Table. My favorite thing from the menu is the Grilled Asian Chicken. Yum!

1201 W. 47th Street, Kansas City MO 64112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger