Mother's Day Re-Cap

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My first Mother's Day was everything I hoped it to be. The best part of it was that I got to spend every waking moment with my little family of three. My husband woke me up to an amazing home cooked breakfast. I told him that he has to be the new Sunday breakfast maker, because it was so good. After eating way to many waffles, we headed to brunch at my in-laws, but we skipped the food. Later that day we went to the Zoo. There was way to many people there, but it was fun to get to see a few of the animals. The weather was beyond perfect. We ended the day with dinner with my mom. I loved everything about Mother's Day and I can't wait to celebrate more with my sweet family. Being a mother is truly a blessing. So to all you mommy's out there I hope your was just as special.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger