Spring Fever

Monday, May 6, 2013

We are having Spring Fever horrible over at our house. With temperatures in the 30s and 40s lately we have been debating moving back to Dallas. J/K but for real what is up Mother Nature.?! I looked at the weather for the next week and it finally looks like we are going to be normal for the next week. Yay for walks outside with baby girl! Speaking of baby girl she is growing like a weed! She is amazes me so much everyday. She is so alert now and wants to play all the time. Here are some pics of what we have been up to lately!
sitting in our high chair

watching mommy cook dinner


shopping of course!

snoozin!

tummy time

learning to sit up

playing with her best buddy...Sophie

picnics at the park


having a crazy weather day at the Art Festival

Lastly, Scarlett getting to meet one of my dearest friends

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, your little one is so cute:) I am new mom, my girl is just three months old:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Little girls are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED meeting Scarlett!! She is beautiful just like her momma! Miss you girls already :( please come visit me in Chi! We can do some more shopping of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Caroline! Liz, we will for sure come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger