5 on Friday

Friday, June 14, 2013

linking up with HelloHappiness



1. Help! I am throwing a bridal shower for my sister in law in August. I am trying to scour Etsy to find the cutest and most unique invites, but I'm not sure where to start. Does anyone have any recomendations for Etsy bridal shower invites that they have used and loved???

2. I am loving that I got some pool time this week with this sweet thing!

3. I can't believe it's almost the 4th! I need to get something cute and festive for Scarlett. I am thinking this:
Too Much!?

4. I have been dying to use my Zoku. I think I will bust it out this weekend. Does anybody have one of these? They are perfect for the summer and so fun!


5. Lastly, this girl loves to Swing. This picture was at the park, but we just hung a swing on one of our trees in the back yard too!


5 comments:

  1. One thing I love about summer is making your own popsicles (and yes, I realize you can make them anytime of the year, somehow they are just so much better in the summer :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have a zoku but I will have to get one now! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your baby girl is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger