Brain Dump

Tuesday, June 18, 2013


Have I posted these shelves? I'm not sure, but I just love me some open shelving in the kitch as I like to call it. I don't have any rhyme or reason when it comes to decorating, I just kinda pick what I like and find a home for it my house. I don't like to have to much of anything, but I do like to have a few special trinkets here and there. That owl is one of my favorite little friends in our kitchen. He once housed some yummy cookies when I was prego, but now he's retired to the top of that shelf. These shelves are awesome, they are very sturdy and hold a lot. My shelves are kind of redecorated now (picture to come later when I'm not lazy). Why you ask, because my decorator mother came over and helped herself to re-organizing those shelves. I was kind of mad at first, but then I secretly was like "that looks so much better" in my head




Did anybody watch Trueblood Sunday? This show keeps getting weirder and weirder, but we keep coming back to it. Please tell me other people watch this show.


Lastly, I have been trying to get all the paperwork completed to get my teaching certificate transferred to Kansas so I don't have to do it down the road. Holy Moly, it's a lot of work. I swear it costs more to transfer that thing to another state then a whole grocery shopping trip to the store. I mean it's not like teacher's make that much in the first place. Geesh Kansas!



 Random post, but when I took an expresso shot at 8pm at night and am having a hard time falling asleep this what you get, shelves and trueblood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger