Getting Sweaty

Monday, June 17, 2013

The sad truth is I pretty much live in workout clothes 5 out of the 7 days of the week! I may workout that day or not. I will admit I am one of those people who wears workout clothes even if I am not going to the gym that day. I never thought I would be that type of person, but having a little baby, it sometimes makes it easier just to wear something comfy. You hear me ladies? I love lululemon like every other person in America, but their stuff can get PRICEY! The other day I was in Old Navy and I found their workout section and I was shocked how cute and comparable their workout stuff was. I really love the quality and styles. I will for sure be shopping in this part of the store more often! Here are some things I want to pick up next time I'm in the store.





P.S. You can get all these items for $10 each! What!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I got some of those tanks from Old Navy a few weeks ago and I LOVE them!! I was super surprised about their work out selection as well - awesome prices!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger