Keeping it Real

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I started this little blog to be a journal of our life. Not every detail, but more snippets of everyday life. With that comes the realness of life as well. We are not perfect. Most days I wear sweats and Scarlett wears just a diaper or maybe a mismatched outfit. I never want to portray that our house is always perfectly clean, my kids are always wearing the latest and greatest, or that I am sitting here typing this in a full face of make-up and perfectly ironed dress! The truth is that we wake up late some days, we wear the same shirt 2 days in a row, we forget to do the dishes, we leave our toys everywhere, we LIVE life.  And that is the beauty of life, so remember to be proud of your life and your worn to many times t-shirt. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger