What's in my diaper bag?

Monday, June 10, 2013

I love seeing what people put in their diaper bags or purses, so I thought I would join in all the fun and show you my diaper bag and what I carry in it.


Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Pretty Nylon Eliz-a-Baby' Diaper bag in Knockout pink: My mom got this diaper  bag for me for my first baby shower! I absolutely love that it doesn't look like a typical diaper bag. Since it's nylon it says really clean and there are pockets everywhere in this thing to keep stuff in. My husband always says if Scarlett could pick out colors she would defiantly pick out this one! It's very bright, but that's what I love about it. Diaper bags are suppose to be fun!

Honest Diapers/365 travel wipes/Sophie/Skip Hop Pronto changing system/Dapple pacifier wipes/Mam Pacifier/Aden + Anais Burpy bib/ Aden + Anais muslin blanket/Marc jacobs wallet /extra outfit/sun hat/pottery barn wet bag



*These are the things that are always stocked in my diaper bag. All the little things stay in the 2 wet bags. I am not sure where the polka dot wet/dry bag is from, because it was a gift. I also add a bottle and food if I am going to be gone long.

4 comments:

  1. Love your diaper bag! With my son I tried to get a semi gender neutral bag, but since we're expecting a girl this time I went nuts and got a Kate Spade cheetah print bag with hot pink lining! It's the little things! New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyndsey! Thanks for following!! I absolutely love your blog! Liam is so cute! I looked at the Kate Spade one too! I never saw the cheetah one though! Cute! You will have to post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here :)

    Love your blog! I have the same diaper bag...in black so the Mr. can rock it too ;)

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove your pink diaper bag! I have the same one in black ;) You can check out what's in mine here
    http://thelittlemissmommy.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-diaper-bag-essentials.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger