Easy Dinner...My favorite Dinner

Thursday, August 8, 2013

I try to keep things simple in the cooking department each week, so when I find recipes that don't require to many ingredients or steps then it's a win win in my book. Today, I am going to share my favorite chicken and veggie recipe! The chicken recipe is actually from Wes's grandma and is sooo yummy and easy. Now, I am one of those people that guesstimates on measurements. So, I am sorry that there aren't any "real" measurements.

Panko Breaded Chicken

You will need:
2 eggs
Panko Bread Crumbs
S&P
Chicken tenders or cutlets
Olive oil

Directions:
Dip chicken in egg and S&P mixture, then coat chicken with bread crumbs in separate bowl. After, chicken is coated then place in a pan on stove top with olive oil and brown on both sides.

Yummy roasted Brussel Sprouts:

You will need:

Brussel sprouts cut in half
olive oil
S&P
garlic salt
balsamic
chopped pecans

Directions:
Place brussel sprouts in a oven safe dish and add above ingredients. I just mix it all up in the dish that I'm using.  After everything is mixed roast uncovered in oven at 375 for 45 minutes. Longer if you like them crispy like my husband.


So there you go and here are some bad Iphone pictures!



3 comments:

  1. Those chicken tenders look delish, I'll have to try out this recipe thanks for posting.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a great week-night meal, thanks for sharing! i love brussel sprouts! :) http://www.handmadeintheheartland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ashley!

    Angela, I can't enough of brussel sprouts either!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger