Fall Baking...kind of

Monday, October 21, 2013

I'm not going to lie I had high high aspirations to complete all of these fun fall things with Scarlett. Yes, we did the pumpkin patch thing and went for lots of walks, but making a pumpkin pie has yet to happen ( and probably will never happen, ha!) So, when I was in my Trader Joe's yesterday they were sampling pumpkin bread yum. On a side note if you have a thing for Pumpkin then TJ's is your store. They have pumpkin cookies, bread, coffee, cheese, just about anything you can think of, its pretty crazy. So back to the pumpkin bread...the lady sampling said just grab this box and substitute the oil for a jar of their pumpkin butter. Hmmm....seems easy and this way I can cross off making something pumpkin for our Fall Bucket list.  I hurried home and quickly mixed up the ingredients and popped that baby in the oven, and all I have to say is yum. All you need are these 2 things from TJ's and 2 eggs. Happy cooking.




P.S. If it looks like I already had a bite before I took that picture, I did. Whoops...I was mid bite when I remembered I probably should take a picture of this yumminess

2 comments:

  1. We just got our first TJ's in Miami and I bought that pumpkin bread mix - excited to try it!
    xx lexi @ glitter, inc.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger