Healthy Living

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Vitamins...I know it seems like a strange thing to blog about today, but internal health is very important to me, so I thought I would share something that makes its way into my daily routine every day.

My mom is probably one of the healthiest women I know. She eats exceptionally clean and works out almost everyday. She by no means is stick skinny in fact she is very curvaceous which makes me envious I didn't get those genes. She also takes vitamins like its her job. Not just any vitamins either, because theres a lot of crap out there. She takes whole food vitamins (Not wholefoods the store) by Standard Process. Now, before I get to what exactly I take please know I am by no means a health expert AT ALL! I just want to share what works for me and makes me feel healthy and more energetic.

Before I go on here's a picture of my mom:

Absolutely love this woman and don't know what I would do without her. Being an only child she is not just my mom, she is my best friend. Love ya momma!


So here are the four I take each and every day. Read here why "Whole Food" vitamins are better. Now my mom takes so many more then I do, but I have a hard enough time remembering to take these, so I picked the ones that were most important to me. If you want to know more on what she takes, just let me know. This brand has so many great things to choose from. I in no way am being sponsored or paid for by this company. I just truly what to share about a great brand out there. My mom actually visited this company and took seminars about this brand and she couldn't say enough wonderful things about them. I purchase mine here for all you locals, but you can also purchase online if you are not in the K.C. area. Other things I like from this brand are this and this.


My favorite vitamin: Regeneplex

Oh my goodness this is literally beauty in a bottle. I swear this is why my moms skin looks so radiant. I just started taking this one a couple of weeks ago and I already notice a huge difference!
Here's what this does
"Regeneplex is a clinically studied systemic skin health product that works from the inside out. By combining key ingredients from whole foods with complementary ingredients, this formula synergistically supports the body’s natural tissue-healing processes associated with the normal effects of aging.
  • Targets all three layers of skin, the circulatory and digestive systems, and cellular structure and functions
  • Provides a supportive nutritional foundation for healthy skin
  • Supports skin elasticity, luminance, and appearance while helping address fine lines around the eyes
  • Provides support for cellular rejuvenation from carotenoids, buckwheat, zinc, B vitamins, vitamin C, and tuna oil*"
The whole Line-up


Lastly, I give Scarlett a pro biotic everyday in her bottle. She takes this one by UDO's Choice.

6 comments:

  1. I give my kids UDO's Choice pro biotic as well. I love standard process! I never heard of the Regeneplex...I need to look into it. Your mom has flawless skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love giving Scarlett a probiotic! I think it makes a huge difference! You will love regeneplex!

      Delete
  2. Love this post! Ordering now! xo Miss you and your mom looks FAB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morgan! Let me know which ones you get and if you like them!

      Delete
  3. Do you know if the vitamins are safe to take while you are breastfeeding? I just had a baby and my skin and body is a wreck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Collicat!

      I completely understand! I was having a bunch of breakout while breastfeeding too! I am pretty sure that there are no complications taking these vitamins while breastfeeding, but it is always safer to check with your doctor first ;) Congratulations!

      Delete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger