Getting in the Holiday Spirit: Healthy Gift Giving

Wednesday, November 20, 2013



The holidays seem like they are in full swing everywhere I look. Is it just me or does it feel like the holidays are flying by? Every year I feel like I never have enough time to do all the things I would like to do to celebrate. When I start thinking about it, I start to get really anxious about the whole thing. That's why I am making a conscious effort not to stress over the holidays and just enjoy the true meaning behind Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's very easy to get caught up in all the little trivial things.

Speaking of those little trivial things gift giving is one thing I will do. I love selecting and finding the most perfect gift for someone. I compiled a few things that I will be giving this year. I titled it healthy gift giving, because all of these things in some form or another are good for the earth and you. Plus, I have tried or bought everything up there for me or someone and can vouch for the quality of each. I hate just buying junk. I mean I wouldn't buy it for my self, so why would I buy it for anyone else?


2 comments:

  1. such great ideas!! i would so much rather give a *good* gift than something someone will just stash in a closet :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger