Chilly Weekend

Monday, January 6, 2014







We have been stuck indoors almost all weekend, other then one grocery run. It is so cold out that the news people said if you are outside and have exposed skin for more then 20 minutes you will get frost bite! What the?!!! This is crazy! Bring back some warm weather fast, because us girls are getting sick of being stuck inside.

Being stuck inside hasn't kept us from not finding things to do. We have cleaned out the whole entire refrigerator, emptied out our junk drawer, finished and ordered our family yearbook, and more. We also baked and cooked a ton. Make these ASAP,  your tummy will thank you. I substituted wholewheat flour and I didn't have strawberries, so I doubled up on raspberries and blueberries. I'm the first one to omit the sugar, but in this case not with this recipe. I swear everything I make from this woman is amazing! Oh, and on top of being stuck in doors I officially broke our oven. We are talking glass shattered all over the floor broken. Let's just say I was trying to clean in between the glass. The things staying indoors will do to you (let's just blame it on that). On the plus side our oven was already somewhat broken not heating properly and what not, so, I take this as a sign or atleast I'm telling my husband that. Stay warm friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger