Loving...

Tuesday, January 7, 2014


Loving this office space...We actually have a little bit bigger version of that tulip table in our kitchen and we have that shelf in our garage. I love the combination of putting them together in a office. I might have to do this one day.

My mom got me this facial scrub a couple of years ago and I always go back to it. It's a great all around scrub. Don't let the color scare you away.

I made the switch to mostly all Jane Iredale make-up products a while back. I even gave up my beloved Bobbi Brown shimmer brick. But I think this is even better. Better ingredients and not as sparkly. This line is awesome if you are looking for an alternative to all those questionable ingredients in your make up. Personally it kind of grosses me out, especially since I'm constantly kissing and snuggling my little. Sorry for getting on my soap box again.

Have a lovely Tuesday, we have a play date with some saving grace girlie's (we've been held up at home for far to long).

3 comments:

  1. I love that desk too! I'm getting ready to finish up our shared office, that's some great inspiration!

    What a darling family you are, I'm glad to have found your sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindsey! Thanks for reading! I absolutely love your little blog! Adorable family! I bet your office will look fabulous!

      Delete
  2. I use Jane Iredale make-up. My brother in law's salon (The Salon on the Plaza) sells it! It's the best!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger