Playroom Re-do

Thursday, March 20, 2014

We are in the middle of finishing our basement. It's nothing major, because a small part if it was already finished, but we wanted to replace carpet, repaint and turn it into a playroom/tv room. Here is my inspiration picture. I'm going for something modern and functional. I have a few pieces picked out already, but I'm trying to take the process slowly. We already have the walls painted and one wall is chalkboard paint exactly like the picture below. I will keep you updated on the process. Don't worry I'm taking pictures.

On another note miss Scarlett turned 15 months. She's still in the 95th percentile for height and weight. She loves saying hi, mama, dada, ball, and wow. She amazes me on how much she understands. I call her my little mimic, because she copy's everything I do. She is on the go all the time so I try and keep her busy with daily outings to the library, music class, toy store etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger