Exciting News!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I'm so happy to share that we are expecting a little brother or sister for Scarlett this November! I found out really early and it was very stressful waiting for that first appointment. We knew we wanted to start trying after Scarlett's first birthday and I couldn't be more thrilled with God's timing. Scarlett and the new baby will be almost exactly 2 years apart. I'm going to try and do weekly updates like I did with Scarlett, so here's the first one. ( I wrote this some time ago, and now am 16 1/2 weeks and we know the gender!)




Weekly Status: 12 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm still at my pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity Clothes: regular clothes, but I did throw on my maternity jeans for fun.   

Gender: I would find out today if I could! 

Movement: nothing yet. I heard you feel it sooner the second time around.

Sleep: not very good I've been tossing and turning a lot.

What I miss: eating healthy.

Cravings: In the beginning I was craving smoothies and fruit and now its all the bad stuff like hamburgers and fries. 

Best Moment This Week: Celebrating Easter with little miss. We had such a special time this year.

1 comment:

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger