Five on Friday

Friday, May 30, 2014

1. We just returned from Rosemary Beach, Florida. It was so relaxing, more on the trip later.


2. I must be nesting already, because I have been organizing like crazy lately. I would love to follow this, but I always fail after the first few tasks. :(

3. We will be putting this table together this weekend. We already have a play table in our playroom, but this one is going in our kitchen for a table for Scarlett to sit at. I really wanted to stain this, but I think I am to lazy. Maybe I will see if I can talk my husband into doing it???

4. I have so many posts to catch up on. I need to post our gender reveal. We kept it really low key and I made homemade scratch offs. I also need to post some pregnancy updates.




5. I really want to splurge and buy these beauties, but I have been in major saving mode lately. I might have to just bite the bullet. What do you think.

1 comment:

  1. Cute scratch offs! Can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger