Eco Diva Beauty

Monday, June 23, 2014

No this is no not a sponsored post, but I wouldn't mind if it was, because I love this website so much! It has quickly become one of my go-tos when ordering beauty products online! Started by a mother and daughter who didn't like all the nasty chemicals going into all of our beauty products, they created a website that takes the guess work out of finding which products are safe to use. They don't carry thousands of brands which I like and the ones they do carry are really amazing. I placed an order last night and bought the One Love Organics Chia Seed oil and Soap Walla deodorant. Next on my list is the Chocolate Sun self tanner, which I've heard nothing but rave reviews on! Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger