Five on Friday

Friday, June 20, 2014

We have had a busy week. Maybe it's because I'm trying to fit in as much as I can while we are just a family of three...I'm loving all the memories we have been making. Scarlett is at such a great age and is amazing me everyday with just how much she knows. Love that little thing!

1. This is completely random, but then again it's five on Friday so this is what you get. I'm loving me some Kimchi! The benefits are amazing, especially for pregnant women. I'm talking all of our stir fry's with it. I got mine at Whole Foods.

2. We went to the new museum in town this week and loved it! It is really amazing, so for all you local folks you must go! We also hit up our favorite farm spot!

3. We celebrated Wes on Sunday with a father's day breakfast (biscuits and gravy and cinnamon rolls) and a trip to my Dad's.







4. We have been loving the pool lately. Scarlett is so content just sitting in the baby pool and filling up her bucket with water. Luckily on Wednesday, Scarlett's Aunties joined us.



5. Can we just swoon over this top from Antro for a second. Thanks for reading and have a good weekend!



2 comments:

  1. I still make your Pankau chicken and brussel sprouts. You should share a stir fry recipe too! I love your quick and easy tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I have a really yummy asian noodle recipe I make all the time I need to share soon!

      Delete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger