Gender Reveal

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

We found out what we were having very early. I had an appointment at 15 1/2 weeks and begged the Doctor to let find us out early. She caved and said yes! The sonogram technician asked us to  make our guesses. I guessed girl, Wes guessed boy... Then as soon as I looked up on the screen the sonogram technician said Momma is wrong, it's a BOY. I think I was in shock for the first few seconds. I just assumed it would be another girl, but I can say we are both thrilled to death that its a boy. We are over the moon excited for this new adventure. We told our families the next night with these adorable free printables from One Dog Woof. They were so fun to do and I am so happy we did them.



Wes's parents finding out!

How we annouced to other friends.

4 comments:

  1. aww congratulations!!! a boy will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH for a boy! One of each just like us! Now enjoy these last few weeks as a family of 3 just like I am!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger