Happy Monday!

Monday, June 9, 2014

We had an interesting weekend... On Thursday Scarlett had her 18 month appointment that went really well other then the doctor saying we needed to cut out the pacifier right away especially before the new baby got here. Scarlett is very attached to her paci at nap times and bed time, so I of course might have had a minor meltdown thinking about how all this would go down. Let's just say it hasn't been as bad as I thought. Don't get me wrong there has been some fair share of crying going on, but not as hysterical as I thought. I hope after this week, she will be back to going down smoothly without any crying. Just a tip for any mommas out there trying to do the same thing...we cut the tips of her pacis and told her they were broken, I think this helped a little. So overall other then taking the paci away, it was a good one. Wes and I saw the Edge of Tomorrow which was so good! And then we went to a fun dinner on Sunday and a new burger place. Here are some pictures.

feeding the dogs at grandmas and grandpas

stare down with one of the many dogs

playing outside of course

looking at all the pretty fish at Picasso's

Lounging after dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger