and of course this little festive plate for my little sweetie!
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Gosh it feels like Fall is right around the corner every time I get my Pottery Barn catalog this time of year. And of course it has totally put me in the spirit! These 3 things are going on my wish list asap!
Thursday, August 21, 2014
As a former Kindergarten teacher I just can't help but get into back to school mode. I love all of the backpacks, school festivities, and books. We recently got some fall inspired books from Amazon and can hardly wait to start reading some of these and get into the Fall spirit.
Friday, August 15, 2014
A few weeks ago we went to an indoor trampoline park and had so much fun. Scarlett got out a ton of energy and was so excited to try something new.
I hope you all have a nice weekend. We are doing an early birthday celebration for my husband at my Dad's this weekend and then I have to start getting things ready for his birthday surprise on his actual birthday next week. I'm so excited!
Thursday, August 14, 2014
We love bath time at our house. These are the things that make it easier for us to have fun during this time. One thing that we have that is not on this list is a bench. It's actually mine from when I was a little girl with my name on it, but I need to get Scarlett her own soon.
1. B. Fish and Splish Boat: Scarlett loves playing with this assortment of toys. Such a great deal for what you get.
2. Everyday Shea: makes my most favorite body and hair products for Scarlett. Their brand has the fewest ingredients that I have found out of everything out there. We purchase the detangler, lotion, and shampoo/body wash from our local Whole Foods.
3. Skip Hop Tubby Bath Organizer: Love this Skip Hop catch all for toys. It's so easy to throw all of the toys in there and let them dry after each night.
4. Organic Terry Washcloths: We registered for this organic washcloths and I have loved them! They are the perfect size and so soft.
5. Skip Hop Bath Spout Cover: This spout cover has saved us a lot of bumped heads. Would not give her a bath without it. P.S. Now they offer a yellow duck, which is adorable!
6. Skip Hop Moby Waterfall bath rinser: I prefer this hair rinser to the plastic munchkin one at target. It does a better job of keeping the water out of her eyes.
Saturday, August 9, 2014
Ok, I am getting horrible about posting pregnancy updates. I think this is the last picture update I have and it was taken at 26 weeks. I am currently 28 weeks today. This pregnancy is just flying by. I feel like I have so much left to do before little boy gets here! I have yet to make any progress in his room other then clearing it out, getting a area rug, and washing clothes. I still have a mile long list of things to do. Being pregnant your first time around is such a breeze. You get to take naps and watch movies...oh those were the days. Poor little guy has been elbowed and kicked so many times by his big sister, but I do have to say this is the most fun stage with Scarlett. She is really taking on her own little personality and is the most outgoing thing ever. I am not surprised at all though, because every woman in our family are huge talkers. haha, so she has to speak up to be heard amongst us women. She has been saying so many new words and sounds that it just amazes me. I love hearing her little voice, especially when she recites every animal sound. So darn cute. Had to post this picture of my two sweeties. Love them to pieces!