Packing my bag...

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Believe it or not I have already started packing my bag for the Hospital. Here are three things that are for sure going into my bag this time around.

These new balances have my name all over them. Super comfy and look a little better then just plain running shoes. I actually bringing some flip flops as well just in case I'm swollen.

This bag is on the pricey side, but it includes all the essentials you need for those coming weeks ahead. I just got mine in the mail and I can say every piece is amazing. I especially like the nursing tank!

I bought this in the circus print with a matching hat for his coming home outfit. Last time I took Scarlett home in a kissy kissy outfit, but I wanted something different this time. I also thought it was pretty neat that all the snaps were magnetic so no buttoning each one individually.

I also have my diaper bag packed and if any of you are interested in seeing that, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger