September

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

As I try to write out my list of everything I want to get done before baby #2 gets here, I have been enjoying the time with my family. We've been busy doing lots of fun things and here's a little look.

taking a snack break outside Pottery Barn.

lots of wagon rides.

We installed a new bathroom vanity at our house.

played with her two favorite friends.

she loves climbing around the car when it's off of course!

planting fall flowers.

checking out our new Ikea!

working on little brothers room. These are the knobs we put on his dresser.

Love this guy my mom surprised us with.

tried out new eating containers for my picky eater.

We found a new open play that we love!

checking out all the deals at our favorite grocery store.

watching Daniel the Tiger before bed.

practicing for baby.

Girl loves her animals!

This weekend we are going to a Fall Festival and trying to check off some other things on our to do list. I hope to have a post of some fun fall things we have been doing soon! Have a good week.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how much hair your Scarlett has!! Haha my little one has a lot of hair but not quite as long! :) She's precious, you must be getting so excited about baby #2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sneak peak of details of little boys room! Darling!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger