Weekend wrap up

Monday, September 29, 2014


With my due date quickly approaching, I decided to get started on our Fall to-do list. First up making sugar cookies. I defiantly should have looked around for a no fail recipe, but decided to take the easy way out and just purchase a kit from William Sanoma. They were super fun to make and Scarlett loved punching out the Halloween shapes.








We haven't gone to the Pumpkin Patch yet, but I wanted Scarlett to practice decorating pumpkins so I picked one up from Traders and let her paint it. She did so well with it and was the cleanest 1 1/2 year old painter I have ever seen.



Lastly, on Saturday we went to our Local Fall Festival. Scarlett was in awe of the parade. We ate lunch and then danced to music until nap time. I would say this was one good weekend!






2 comments:

  1. aww such cute little halloween shapes!!! i love baking in the fall!! so cozy! i bet your house smelled so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smelled so cozy, wish I could bottle up that smell.

      Delete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger