37 Weeks

Thursday, October 16, 2014


I haven't done one of these in a while so I decided why not start when I'm almost at the finishing line.

Weekly Status: 37 weeks. I'll be 38 weeks in just 2 days!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Ahhhh. I think I have gained a total of 30lbs so far.

Maternity Clothes: gosh...I'm so ready for my regular clothes! I can only wear leggings, maternity tanks and open cardigans. I'm all about comfort right now.

Gender: Boy Boy Boy! I still can't believe it! I'm so excited to have one of each, you don't even know!

Movement: all the time, although they are more of rolls then jabs and punches. Also, he's head down! Yay!

Sleep: Sleep? What sleep?

What I miss: Getting down on the floor to play with Scarlett without feeling uncomfortable, I miss wearing my old clothes, I miss rocking Scarlett to sleep without it hurting my belly. Ok-I miss a lot of things. It's so hard to be pregnant the second time when you already have a little one running around!

Cravings: Nothing in particular. I'm getting kind of full at meals, because he's taking up so much room. I do always feel super thirsty though, so I have been drinking a lot of water.

Best Moment This week: Soaking up every minute of the day with Scarlett, before she becomes a big sister and we become a family of four.

It's hard to believe he will be here in just 2 short weeks. I keep finding my self wonder what he will look like, what Scarlett will do when she sees him, etc. Life just amazes me...I'm always in awe of how we started out this family with just Wes and I and then quickly added Scarlett and now another one. They feel like they have always been apart of us and I guess in some way or another they have. God truly is amazing with the blessings he decides to give us. Happy Thursday everyone.



2 comments:

  1. You look great! Sorry you're not sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww almost to the finish line!! i bet you are so ready!! and yay a boy! i want one of each one day, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger