Five on Friday

Friday, October 10, 2014



I Love Five on Friday, because it pretty much sums up all the random stuff taking over my brain over the week.



1. This apple crisp. We have a bunch of apples and I am just dying to whip up this little recipe.




2. This chap stick has been my go-to these past weeks. I love the scent and it makes me happy every time I put it on.



3. These chips! Buy a bag and thank me later! Seriously so good!


4. Mom's One Line A Day-I got this when Scarlett was born and it's so much fun to look back and read what we were doing last year around this same time. I'm really trying to be better about filling it out. I now need to hurry and get baby boy one!

5. This girl and my old barbie doll who she calls daddy! ha ha It's the cutest thing!

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a "one line a day" book. I wish I would have picked one up before my Lily was born. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still can, it's actually more fun as they get older, because you can start writing down funny things they say each day!

      Delete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger